Starting Over

Starting Over
The Itteh Bitteh Kitteh Pile Committee  Gif - The Itteh Bitteh Kitteh Pile Committee
see more Gifs

About Me

My photo
East Sussex, United Kingdom
I'm a 62yr old AOL refugee, living on the south coast of England. I love travelling and sharing my photos. I live with Nina and Katinka, my two Maine Coon cats.
The WeatherPixie

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Starting over again!



I'm starting this new journal in place of my old AOL one. All my photos that I'd added to the old journal weren't imported over when AOL decided they didn't want us anymore. There were a lot of gaps in it which I wasn't too happy about. My journal was about places I'd been to amongst other things and photos of the places I'd visited. Now I have a journal dedicated to my trips abroad I thought I'd start another general one and keep it public. Although I won't delete my old one I shan't be using it for posts now. I'm hoping this entry will save, I've just been practising on my practise journal and none of the text came up, just the photos I posted! Let's hope the text will show up on this!
Nina and Katinka have dropped by to say hi too! Katinka is five years old this year and 'little' Nina is turning into a big hairy monster who'll be three years old in March. Those who followed my old blog will remember when I brought her home, it doesn't seem like three years ago does it?





I have to get to bed now, I've been doing a night shift for almost two weeks. I've been sleeping surprisingly well, from 8am-5pm; nine hours a day! It's nice to sleep the cold dark January days away, I can highly recommend it!



Now let's see if the text shows up!

15 comments:

  1. That entry all turned out very well. Can hardly believe that Nina is nearly three already. Wish I could stay in bed durning these horrible dark days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina has certainly turned into a very handsome young lady. Will follow you on this blog from here, Jeannette. Don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, I would give just about anything on these frigid days to stay in bed and sleep through the day. Oddly, even though it is colder at night it doesn't bother me like the morning....my hands get so cold they pain!! Love the pics of the babies, they are gorgeous (and look like they know it!! lol) Don't work too hard.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I am so jealous you can sleep so long. I average around 6 hours. I remember when you brought Nina home. It seems like yesterday,

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO WAY is Nina 3!!!!! Where has the time gone? I remember the pics of her as a baby!!!! Hope work is going ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I agree Jeannette it's good to sleep when the days are so bitter.I often pass many hours during winter napping.It's the best place in the world at these times if one can sleep LOL!!.The cats look beauties.Lovely pictures and looking forward to reading your new blog.tThankyou for the invite.Take Care God Bless Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Nina is 3 already. She is quite a young lady now. Love the name of your new journal as we all seemed to have been forced to start over. LOL...I wouldn't mind sleeping the days of January away. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i sleep those kind of hrs ALL the time! Love your new blog..love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Jeannette! Lovely graphics!! I can't believe little Nina is 3 years old. I remember when you brought her home. She has become a beautiful cat.

    Take good care of yourself!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I hated the night shift~never felt rested. Ms Katinka & Ms Nina are both so beautiful. But they have that look in their eyes~ "we can't wait until mom leaves so we can get into mischief." Your pictures are always so nice & big. You must be using a different means for getting them into your entries. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. By the way....I absolutely love your header picture! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goodness, how the time has flown. I would have said Nina was over a year old LOL. Behind in the time. Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Katinka and Nina!! I have missed you! and no I can't believe it has been three years already......
    Have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes the script turned up ok ,and no it cant be three years since you were all excited about bringing home your new Baby ,three years! where did that time go ? ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nina has such an expression of high energy. Katinka looks more reserved. mark

    ReplyDelete


Katinka

Katinka

Nina

Nina

Katinka

Katinka

Nina

Nina

Katinka

Katinka

Nina

Nina

Followers