Starting Over

Starting Over
The Itteh Bitteh Kitteh Pile Committee  Gif - The Itteh Bitteh Kitteh Pile Committee
see more Gifs

About Me

My photo
East Sussex, United Kingdom
I'm a 62yr old AOL refugee, living on the south coast of England. I love travelling and sharing my photos. I live with Nina and Katinka, my two Maine Coon cats.
The WeatherPixie

Thursday, 5 November 2009

Happy Guy Fawkes Day from Nina and Katinka!

7 comments:

  1. I see Katinka is still trying to be protective of Nina or it looks that way. Cute picture. Hope you are doing well. Hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture! They are just the best of friends it seems and they are both gorgeous!!!! Always love seeing them!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed pics of those 2 cuties and you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful photo of the two charming cats together. mark/salty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeannette, Just look at your gorgeous girls, a picture of contentment that only cats have! :o)

    Love and Hugs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the cutest kitties. They look so content

    ReplyDelete


Katinka

Katinka

Nina

Nina

Katinka

Katinka

Nina

Nina

Katinka

Katinka

Nina

Nina

Followers